- You must make a post to show your award on your main blog.
- You must tag the person who nominated you in your post.
- You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated, for this award.
- You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions on your post.
- You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you. On your post.
So first, Michael’s questions:
- Favorite book?
Gahh!!!! The dreaded question! Well, my favorite book changes every day, and today it is Blood of Olympus from The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan. I’m currently reading it and really enjoying it.
Hmm… another hard one. I’m going to go with The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey because it happens to be the last movie I watched.
I can’t really think of one… maybe Apples to Apples. (For a card/ board game.)
4. If you had to choose between your phone or your computer which would it be?
COMPUTER. I could live without my phone, but I’m pretty sure I need my computer to breathe.
5. If your best friend’s life was on one side, and the lives of everyone else in the world was on the other, which would you choose?
Even though I’d feel awful, I’d probably save the world. But then again, the world can get kind of annoying…
6.How do you reconcile killing in the military with the sixth commandment (if you reconcile it all)? (I am being super philosophical right now. 😉 )
Oh, the philosophicality! (Yes, I just made up that word.) Well, because there were so many times when God ordered deaths, wars, and even obliterations of entire people groups, I would say killing in the military can be justified.
7.Okay, a more light hearted question. Chocolate or vanilla?
8. Would you swim laps or go cross-country running?
Maybe swim because I don’t get to do it often.
9. When did you start writing?
Well, I’ve been writing stories on and off pretty much as long as I can remember. I’ve definitely been thinking of ideas for novels all my life. Though I didn’t become truly dedicated to it until a little under a year and a half ago.
10. When did you finish your first novel?
May 6, 2014. I think.
11. What is the most important part of a story?
Hmm… well, there are a lot of really important parts of a story, but I would say the most important is the overall meaning/ theme.
12. If you had to describe a nine-dimensional world in one sentence, how would you do it? (Yes, I am cheating a bit, but who knows? I may get inspired. XD)
A nine-dimensional world sounds like some kind of sci-fi concept that would probably appear in a sci-fi book or movie. (I know, that was a very sophisticated and inspiring sentence.)
13. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
Haha I would probably spend like an entire year searching for a name with the perfect sound and the perfect meaning. I kind of have a thing for variants of Ana (like Annelise, Annika, etc.) so maybe one of those.
14. Given the choice of a ten million dollars or a close friend, which would you choose?
I feel kind of bad saying the money, but being that I’m much more likely to find a close friend than I am ten million dollars, it probably would be the more practical choice.
15. What world leader do you admire the most, and why?
I regretfully say there is no current world leader I admire. (Not that there aren’t any worth admiring; I just don’t know of them.) I guess I’ll go with Queen Elizabeth I because she was bold and lead England to prosperity.
And now Valari’s questions:
1. Are you an extrovert or introvert?
Well, I think I have some extrovert tendencies, but every one I meet thinks I’m completely introverted.
2. Dogs or cats?
I’ve never been completely decided on this one. I’ll say dogs because that is what I currently own.
3. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate. Because it’s amazing.
4. Would you rather visit England or Spain?
I would like to see Spain because I’ve never been, but I really love England… I’ll say England. For the tea.
5. Cake or ice cream?
Depends on my mood, depends on the weather… how about cake with ice cream?
6. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke. Even though I don’t really like either. Not a soda person.
7. Would you rather watch a Romance movie or Horror film?
Confession time: I’ve never really watched a horror movie. So I guess I would do horror, just to try it. I would probably regret it when I try to sleep, though.
8. Pencil or pen?
Pencil. I like to erase.
9. Wii or X-Box?
Wii. I’m more familiar with it and not quite as bad at it as I am with X-Box.
10. Mountains or beaches?
Here in Romania I definitely prefer the mountains because the beaches are too crowded. You can also visit the mountains in both summer and winter. So yeah, mountains.
11. Country music or pop?
Pop. Not really a fan of country.
12. Books or TV? (Be honest; I won’t judge!)
BOOKS ALL THE WAY. I usually start to go crazy after two hours of TV.
13. Elsa or Anna? (just had to ask :p)
Anna because I love how quirky and awkward she is.
14. Would you rather learn fencing or archery?
Fencing would be really cool, but I really love archery. So archery.
15. Did you have more fun answering these questions or making up your own?
Both were really fun… I’ll say making up questions because coming up with answers to some of these was hard. (Yes Michael, I’m talking to you.)
I’m nominating these people:
(If you’ve already done it/ been nominated, you don’t have to do it again if you don’t want to. Also, if you weren’t nominated and feel like answering any of the questions, feel free to do so.)
1. How many novels have you written, if any?
2. If you could live in any book, which one would it be?
3. Favorite snack?
4. If you could have any pet, including mythical creatures, what would it be? (Don’t take maintenance into consideration.)
5. What are your favorite genres to read and/or write?
6. What are your pet peeves?
7. If you could take the skill of any author, which one would it be and why?
8. Which book character (or characters) do you most relate to?
9. What is your favorite music genre and/ or artist?
10. Love triangles: yay or nay?
11. What makes a book good?
12. Surprise! Your novel is being made into a movie. Who do you want to be a part of the production? (Could be actors, directors, soundtrack writers, etc.)
13. Which superpower would you chose and why?
14. Favorite book growing up?
15. Do you kill your characters left and right, or do you do keep them alive at all costs?