(1) If you had an extra arm, where on your body would you put it? (Let’s start off random, yes?)
I would put it on my back so I could punch people who sneaked up behind me. (Violent, I know.)
(2) If you could have one wild animal as a pet, which would it be and why?
I would have a wolf. Just because that would be really cool.
(3) Earbuds or full on headphones?
Earbuds. They’re more portable.
(4) (Playing off of Luke here) Do you pronounce it “searup” or “sir-up”?
(5) Would you rather wear shorts all winter or pants all summer? Why?
Pants all summer. Wearing shorts in the winter would actually be dangerous here, whereas pants in the summer for the most part would just be uncomfortable.
(6) If you could live anywhere (literally anywhere, fictional places included) where would you live?
(7) Who is your fictional best friend?
Oh, so many! Liesel Meminger.
(8) Die in the next five minutes or live forever?
Both would be awful… live forever, I guess.
(9) You can only read one Bible story for the rest of your life (hopefully this will never ever happen ever). Which would you choose?
IDK… maybe Esther.
(10) Any weird talents?
Dropping calculators. (Don’t crush my dreams and tell me this isn’t a talent!!!!)
(11) What do you think of Pumpkin Spice Lattes?
umm… I have never had one before.
(12) Anime. Yay or nay?
I haven’t seen enough anime to know.
(13) If you could have a TV show created about your life, who would you choose to play you? (It can’t be yourself xP)
Probably either Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Watson. Even though I don’t look like either of them.
(14) Are you as afraid of clowns as I am?
Most likely not. They don’t really scare me.
(15) Why do you think a raven is like a writing desk?
Is this a reference I’m supposed to understand or something?
Now for Kendra’s questions:
1. Cake or pie?
Cake, unless that pie is pecan pie.
2. Dancing in the rain or hearing it on a tin roof?
Dancing in the rain.
3. What unique fruit would you like to try?
4. What is the craziest food you have tried?
Tuna salad on pumpkin bread, which tastes about as good as it sounds. (I was in a really weird mood, okay?)
5. Favorite type of pasta?
I love pasta! Spaghetti is probably my favorite.
6. If you could spend one day anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Either Norway or Ireland. (I think they would make good inspiration for books.)
7. If you could bring one person from the past back to life, who would it be?
Shakespeare. I would love to get writing tips from him.
8. Favorite Disney movie?
I am waaay more obsessed with Disney than someone my age should be. My all-time favorite is probably Tangled.
9. If you made a TV show, what kind would it be?
I think I would make a fantasy show based on King Arthur. IDK, it just feels like it would make a good show.
10. Favorite person you have meet so far?
Myself, of course. 😛
11. If you could change one thing about your (physical)home what would it be?
I would finish it. (We’ve been building it for about six years.)
12. Stars or sunset?
13. Favorite musical?
Either Wicked or Les Mis. I’m obsessed with both and can’t choose.
14. Favorite fictional character?
Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Mellark– The Hunger Games; Hermione Granger– Harry Potter; Leisel Meminger, Rudy Steiner, Max, Death– The Book Thief; Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Reyna Ramirez-Arelleano, Leo Valdez– The Heroes of Olympus; Isi, Rin– Books of Bayern
And that my friends, is just the fraction of the tip of a ridiculously large iceberg.
15. What is the best thing that happened to you today?
Well, my parents made me go shopping (which is usually a terrible thing), but it was actually successful. So yea!
Thanks for nominating me! That was fun. 🙂