I was really excited to see that Kayla nominated me for this award. Thank you so much!
The rules are:
1) Post the award on your blog
2) Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog
3) Write 11 random facts about yourself
4) Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers
5) Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
Sarah L. ~ She’s so sweet and her writing is beautiful~ *nods*
Thanks, Kayla! (By the way, if you want to read some really good Christmas poetry, you should check out her blog.)
11 random facts about me that you do not need to know
1. I have dual citizenship
2. I don’t like it when the blades of dinner knives face outward
3. I am extraordinarily clumsy and drop, spill, and knock over things frequently
4. If you pretend to throw things at me I will flinch EVERY time
5. On my bedroom door I have a picture of Gandalf which a speech bubble saying, “You shall not pass!”
6. I spend more time on Thesaurus.com than I do Facebook
7. Half of the pictures of me in existence are of me making a funny face or in an undignified pose
8. I could eat the same meal every day for a month without noticing
9. I love reading/ writing tragedy, even at Christmastime
10. I have a list of Shakespearean insults which I refer to while writing
11. If I don’t have at least one cup of tea a day I can’t function
As much as I want to nominate EVERYONE in my class (honorary members included) I will refrain because that could lead to everyone being nominated ten times, and I want to try to nominate people who have not received the award yet.
Anne— Her personality and creativity really show in her writing, which is all amazing.
Micheal— His blog has several well-written stories and poems. He also gives great feedback on writing.
Rachel K.– She’s super creative and I love how her blog is centered around her fictional world of Halaran.
Now for Kayla’s questions:
1. Do you have a favorite genre of music?
2. What’s your favorite Bible verse?
2 Kings 6:28. *Evil grin*
3. If you could be born in any period of history, when would you choose?
I love reading about the Middle Ages, so maybe then. I also have a strange fascination with WWII, but I’m not so sure I would want to live then. 🙂
4. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? (i.e., the tree, wreaths, nutcrackers, etc.)
Probably Nutcrackers. I keep a small army in my room. 🙂
5. What was one childhood show, if any, you loved to watch?
SCOOBY DOO! I loved him.
6. As a little kid what did you want to be when you grew up? Is it different from what it is now?
I didn’t want to grow up. If it worked for Peter Pan, I thought it would work for me, too. My back-up plan was becoming an ambulance driver, which I have since decided against, considering that I don’t like the sight of blood.
7. What would you want to name your little boy and/or little girl when (or if) you have kids?
If I found out I was going to have a kid the first thing I would do is spend several days straight immersing myself in the study of names until I was confident I found the perfect one. Since I don’t have time to do that right now, I’m not really sure.
8. What kind of food (i.e., Italian, Mexican, etc.) is your favorite, and what is your favorite food or dish of that kind of food type? (if that makes any sense at all.)
EEEEEEEEEK! Choices! I’ll say Mexican. Tacos/ enchiladas/ fajitas. Okay, so that’s more than one, but they’re close to the same thing.
9. Do you have a somewhat ridiculous fear that you know is a bit irrational but still scares you?
Making phone calls. *hides face in embarrassment* I’m just sooo awkward on the phone. But I have gotten better. About the fear, I mean.
10. Do you have a favorite board game? If not, do you have a favorite game in general?
As far as board games maybe Dixit. Or Monopoly, even though Kayla thinks it is evil.
11. What are three things you are most grateful for?
1. That Jesus died to be my savior
2. My friends and family
3. Christmas break
(Cliche, I know)
Aaaaand now for my questions:
1. Favorite Christmas song this year?
2. If you had to say only one word for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. Would you rather have an extra eye, arm, or leg?
4. If you could meet any Bible character (besides God/ Jesus/ Holy Spirit) which one would it be and why?
5. A Christmas elf is dancing on your front doorstep. What do you do?
6. Live in the countryside or city?
7. If today was going to be wiped from everyone’s memory but yours, what would you do?
8. Favorite pizza topping?
9. What is something that you don’t like but most other people do?
10. Which fictional villain do you most identify with?
11. Do you think you are on Santa’s good list or naughty list this year?
Well, those were some random questions. Can’t wait to read the answers!