It appears that the lovely Kayla has nominated me for an award. Thank you so much! (She has an awesome blog, in case you were wondering. *pushes you there*) The rules are as follows:
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
11 3 bloggers and set questions for them. (Seeing as I don’t really know anyone, I’ll just go with three classmates, as usual)
But I’m going to start with the questions, because for no reason in particular I feel like being a rebel.
- If you could have one ability (realistic or not) what would it be?
Hmm… that’s hard. I’ll just say flying. Impractical maybe, but fun. 🙂
2. On a scale of Fred & George to Hermione (or 1 to 10 for you non-Potterheads) how much do you enjoy school?
I study like Hermione but like enjoy the process about as much as Ron. That would probably land me at about Harry.
3.How many pleasure books would you say you read a month?
Unfortunately only about one or two. I have a LOT of school work and can’t seem to find time.
4. Favorite letter of the alphabet?
(hey, you didn’t say English alphabet)
5. What’s the longest amount of time you’ve gone without sleep? (I would ask, “what’s the latest you’ve stayed up,” but I think we’re all at the point where staying up until 5AM is a cakewalk…)
Well, this is a little embarrassing. I’m not much of an all-nighter person, to be honest. So probably thirty hours at the most. I’ve definitely done twenty eight. (I know because I did a week ago)
6. What’s the coolest place you’ve visited so far in your life?
Aghh…. so, so hard. I’ve seen a lot of cool places. ‘Tis one of the perks of living in Europe… London. I’ll say London. Because it’s amazing and I’m obsessed with it and it’s my life goal to live there. (Actually, it’s my goal to live inside Harrods, but I don’t know if they allow that.)
7. How much time do you waste thinking about doing your homework as opposed to actually doing it?
*guilty stare at homework that I am conveniently ignoring to write this post*
Enough time that I might actually have time for sleep if I cut it out of my schedule.
8. What color are your eyes? #creeperquestion
They’re purple. Yep, purple. Don’t believe me? Here:
9. Would you say you have a lot of friends, but only a few close ones, or virtually no friends, but those you do have are borderline soul mates? (I will unashamedly say I am the latter)
I guess I actually do have a lot of friends, but it doesn’t feel like it since 90% of them live in other countries. So probably the first one.
10. Do you get bored easily?
I don’t find myself bored often because I’m usually running around to finish all the things I need to do. Also probably because I am very easily entertained. So no.
11. Describe your best friend in three words/phrases?
friendly, playful, energetic (IDK, first ones that popped in my mind)
And now I’m going to write my facts:
1. Considering that this is my fifth time filling out an award similar to this, I should be really good at thinking of random facts about myself.
2. I am not. Actually, I find writing about myself just about harder than writing about anything else. Ironically, I still really enjoy these surveys.
3. I have thick, curly strawberry blonde hair that all my sisters envy. (Though I’m not exactly sure why, since it’s kind of hard to brush.)
4. I am currently procrastinating math homework. I do this rather often.
5. I lied about the hair. But you didn’t know that, since you’ve never seen me before.
6. My real hair color is bright red. The frizzy, hair brush-breaking kind. My sisters do not envy it. Actually, I’ve always envied their perfect strawberry blonde hair. And everyone compares me to Merida from Brave.
7. When it was April Fool’s Day, I was completely unaware of it. Because I didn’t pull any pranks, I feel like I have to make up for lost time.
8. Have you suspected yet? My hair isn’t actually red either. Or is it? Or am I blonde…?
9. I am a Gryffindor. That is 100% true, I promise. Unlike me, the Sorting Hat does not lie.
10. But you might not believe anything I say anymore. Oh well. I can’t blame you, since I actually don’t have any sisters. I only have one brother.
11. Are you doubting whether I answered my questions truthfully? Well you shouldn’t. Not really anyway. Only one of them is a lie.
Here is where I write my questions. Except the rebel spirit continues and I will put my nominations first:
Aaaaand now for my questions.
NOTE: If you answer these, please only read them as you answer them. As in, don’t read all of the questions before answering them. It will affect the process.
1. Which answer to Kayla’s questions do you think is a lie?
2. What is the name of a book that I need to read?
3. Which ice cream flavor do you most identify with? (Not your favorite, the one you most identify with.)
4. On a scale of one to ten, how insane are you?
5. What do you think my real hair color is?
6. If I was Pinocchio, how long would my nose be by now?
7. What most annoys you in a book? (i.e. unoriginal plot, weak characters, etc.)
8. What is the saddest book you have ever read or saddest movie you have ever watched?
9. How do you think my novel project ends? If you are not reading it– which I totally do not hold against you– how do you think a novel should end?
10. If you had to change your identity and move to a new place, where would you go and why?
11. Did you actually believe my eyes were purple?